DEDICATED SERVERS FOR DEAD BY DAYLIGHT!
Hello people of the fog!! Perhaps, dedicated servers will appear with us much earlier than summer comes! Thanks to Steam, developers will have dedicated servers, and Steam himself will take responsibility for them! According to the last point, developers will get access to dedicated servers using the “Valve's dedicated server hosting program”. This feature is in a closed beta, and to gain access to it, the developer needs to contact Valve.
Comments
"Steam himself"...
I think you mean Gabe Newell. I'll let it slide this time though.
What about console?
-Crickets-
Always forgotten T.T
Yes, we the forgotten console plebs.
Sad
Very sad :'(
We get the shortest end of the stick a lot of the time. I wonder what happened to our optimization patch.
Exactly. A shame we might even get the gracing of dedicated servers at all.
The life of a console player is pure suffering
It's not suffering when you're playing Spiderman
I already finished it :'(
Just remembered there is the New Game +
I've played the new game plus at least 3 times, It is just an amazing Spiderman game. Too anyone else who sees this comment, Spiderman PS4 is the best game ever made. Change my mind.
I don't need to, because I have seen my cousin play it. I am not much of a Spider-Man fan but I have to admit the game is awesome. I just need to learn the controls...
Laggswitching will still be possible, I dont trust in BHVRs coding
That "Change my mind" part wasn't meant for you, it was meant for anyone else who read the comment lol. But yeah you can be really good and flashy when you get the controls down.
I know
I'm glad basically everyone and their ancestors enjoy the game.
I don't play it enough to learn the controls. I only played once cause my cousin needed to do something.
It's sad that people were wanting to boycott the game just because of ONE STUPID SUIT.
It's not that difficult, man. Just try
Wait, WHAT?
Yeah, It was because they didn't have the Sam Ramie suit when the game launched. But they added it in sometime around Christmas. Now everyone who was complaining is acting like a special entitled little snow flake saying stuff like "WE got the suit into the game" It's stupid.
Changing a p2p game to one with dedicated servers is not an easy task.
Apart from the problem that players might live far away from the servers.
finally, i wont be hit from 5 meters away
You'll be hit from 10 meters away.
Quite obviously they wouldn't release them without good server coverage, the whole reason we waited so long is how difficult the task is... why so negative?
Bhvr isn't EA or Ubisoft. They don't have endless funds.
Maybe you wanna look up what was possible in the old rainbow six netcode, just to give you a rough idea.