Why is the game just not working?
So I tried to launch the game the other day and when I got into a match it was stuttering super bad, like, the game was unplayable. So I quit out, verified the files and re launched. It crashed the moment I got into a mtach. Reported the crash and tried again. Game didn't even make it to the 'press space' screen and it stopped responding and when I tried to close it my PC froze and I had to reboot my PC. Now, that's all the happens when I try to launch DBD. Yes, i've uninstalled it and reinstalled it and that did nothing. This is literally the only game this happens on and during that one unplayable match I had super bad packet loss. How can I fix this so that i'm not sitting on a game that I have close to 1,000$ into?
Comments