Teleporting Survivors
Has anyone else noted a rise in the number of survivors lagging to hell?
It makes playing Nurse near impossible.
Has anyone else noted a rise in the number of survivors lagging to hell?
It makes playing Nurse near impossible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably can blame the matchmaking. It's been really weird lately. I'm rank 11 killer right now, and I was trying to streamsnipe my friend's SWF since they were getting rank 11 killers. Instead it seemed to want to give them 175+ ping lobbies over and over again instead of with me, where they would have gotten less than 100 easily. Maybe this is some weird change to how SWF matchmakes or something
Was truly a shame. I wanted to 4k them and see their reaction lol
Yeah. I mean, match times are much faster now. But at the same time, getting paired against competent survivors who are just sliding all over the map DBZ style isn't fun. I'll swing and then hear them behind me.
I'm 100% sure it isn't my connection. Typically, in those rank 1 matches, only 1–2 of the survivors will be lagging all over the place.