FACING THE SINGULARITY bug?

So I'm playing on Steam and I always get the message "Facing The Singularity" when I'm loading into a match that is, in fact, against Singularity.

I know you get this message when you haven't played against a certain killer thrice yet but I went against Singularity for a lot more than three matches already.

That only occurs to me when it's against Singularity, no other killer has that bug on my end

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • @ZerosLullaby said:

    So I'm playing on Steam and I always get the message "Facing The Singularity" when I'm loading into a match that is, in fact, against Singularity.

    I know you get this message when you haven't played against a certain killer thrice yet but I went against Singularity for a lot more than three matches already.

    That only occurs to me when it's against Singularity, no other killer has that bug on my end

    This never worked, I don't play a lot of survivor but against most killers I played more than 3 times for sure, they still show me the killer. I don't know when exactly they show it because it's only sometimes, but it happens xD