Should DBD bring the Hellraiser chapter back?
I think pinhead is a great killer and I think they should bring the chapter back so I wanted to see who thought the same ?
I think pinhead is a great killer and I think they should bring the chapter back so I wanted to see who thought the same ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't believe it's in Behavior's hands. It's up to the license holder to renew and it sounds like the folks in charge of the Hellraiser IP (for some silly reason) didn't want to partner with Behavior anymore.
I'm not an official and don't know the details of how much money any party has to give or take from the interaction, but from what I understand - Behavior wants the Hellraiser IP for every reason, but the holders are beyond playing hard to get with it.
We might see it someday in the future!