Dredge Stuck in Locker All Game

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Teleported to a locker in Wretched Shop main building and got permanently stuck. Pressed spacebar, control, and mouse clicks. Tried everything. Could not exit or teleport to another locker. My nightfall power still triggered on survivors. I don't think the survivors could interact with me either. One came up and walked into me but did not enter or open locker. Earlier in the game I tried hooking Dwight but couldn't, not sure if this bugged me. The first teleport I did after Dwight wiggled off did not bug me.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Downed Dwight and tried to hook him
  2. Space prompt did not come up so he wiggled off
  3. Teleported to locked locker and exited
  4. Teleported to locker in main building and got permanently stuck

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/SYxum_l_DZ0

DeadByDaylight.log

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments