New Game Mode Ideas?
Just been interested because i've been playing this game since the nurse came out, 2000+hrs btw and im wanting something different to do and i want to hear your guys ideas
Just been interested because i've been playing this game since the nurse came out, 2000+hrs btw and im wanting something different to do and i want to hear your guys ideas
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
8 vs 2 which people keep mentioning sounds trash, must be better ideas than that.
I can feel the hate flowing through you in that first one. Also if you want to do that, just play as killer against four Neas. Should be the same :chuffed:
2v8 is just a basic idea. I personally would love it as it meant you can have two coordinated killers, or two randoms working together. Not that different from survivors except there would be two killers versus eight people who flashlight click you and tea bag. This isn't exactly a shooter so games like King of the Hill migh- That's actually a good idea with how much hills are here.
I would like some kind of Killer vs Killer gamemode, I don't know how it would exactly work but it seems interesting to me