I stuck in the locker because of Kaneki's power :/

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When I was fast-entering the locker, Kaneki grabbed me with his power and I got stuck in a locker :(

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Grab a survivor when they're entering a locker ig??

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/zewo0GObjXo

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: ModUnder Review

Comments

  • Could you please attach the logs?

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.