Didn't get all of the auric cells from the pass

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I'm sure I had 1000 auric cells when i bought this pass and after that I'm sure I haven't bought anything with auric cells, i just finished the premium pass but i have only 950 auric cells???

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Bought the pass, finished it, not every auric cell got back

SCREENSHOTS:

20250608143246_1.jpg 20250608143251_1.jpg 20250608143253_1.jpg 20250608143255_1.jpg 20250608143257_1.jpg 20250608143259_1.jpg 20250608143302_1.jpg 20250608143304_1.jpg 20250608143306_1.jpg 20250608143309_1.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.06.08-00.18.46.log DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.06.04-01.03.22.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.06.05-16.53.16.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.06.08-00.01.44.log

Comments

  • Apparently this is a common issue

    (I talked about how scammy it seems to lower the amount so you can't just buy the rift once and be done in one of my posts)

    The devs usually fix the amount back to 1000.

    Or so I hope.

  • @SoGo said:

    Apparently this is a common issue

    (I talked about how scammy it seems to lower the amount so you can't just buy the rift once and be done in one of my posts)

    The devs usually fix the amount back to 1000.

    Or so I hope.

    Counting the cells from the rift they are in fact 1000. I saw an auric cells compensation on the 20th of May, it was 25 cells for me but evidently they weren't all.

  • I hope the team will fix this for me and everyone else

  • @Mandy May I have some update about the issue? It's been 2 weeks

  • For account related issues, such as missing items or auric cells, you need to contact Support https://support.deadbydaylight.com