Strength in Shadows bugged

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When in Chaos Shuffle, I used Strength in Shadows on the Gideon Meat Plant. The killer had No Quarter, which I'm not sure contributed to the bug. When I started healing, my healing progress bar appeared to be complete, but I did not heal. Eventually, No Quarter activated on me and, despite hitting the skill check it provided, it ignored the successful skill check and put me into the broken status effect.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: N/A

VIDEO: The clip is me trying two times to make Strength in Shadows to work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oow1tfVXN-OdSkb3kcmrO61fc1YVJb9x/view?usp=sharing 381210_143.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Post the logs from "C:\Users\*PC profile name*\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs". They need those to see what is going wrong with it.

    Still I have seen the bar not finishing at the right spot but usually if you keep healing it will eventually heal you. So most likely some perk or add-on that slows down healing is screwing Strength in Shadows healing progress bar up causing it not show progress correctly.

  • Strength in shadows can get the full heal bar bug regardless of the killers perks. It does still heal you eventually, you just can't see the progress properly. It should be noted that the little indicator that shows what other survivors are doing will also show your progress as full for the entire heal for the other survivors. Missing a skill check during the bug also will sometimes not make a noise on the Survivor end (unsure if the killer gets a notification)