2 day ban from dbd because my internet disconnected on its own

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: just got unbanned not to long ago and went to play dbd and my connection had went out by itself and I went to connect and play again and I was banned again for 48hr.

PLATFORM: ps4

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I had just been unbanned after waiting 22hr yesterday to play again today, went to play and my connection on my game went out and I went to reconnect it and when I went back to play again it said I was banned for 48hrs and I wasn’t intentionally try to leave the game, my internet disconnected is there any way I can get my ban less hrs or gone away completely? PS4 name is king_smoke39

VIDEO: I don’t have one

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments