Unable to unhook myself and others unable to unhook me

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Unable to unhook myself and others unable to unhook me

PLATFORM: Stream / Windows

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Basically I was tricked and this bug occurred. I didn't try to unhook myself, and no one tried to unhook me. It just happened. This only happened to me this one time and never again, I don't know if it was a one-off, but I'm reporting it in case it's a common problem.

VIDEO: There was an error displaying this embed.

Sorry for cursing the game at the end of the video ):

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.05.24 - 23.44.36.96.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Don't have / Don't know how to get it ๐Ÿ˜”
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This is (likely) from a cheater. Cheaters can lock you into this animation and it looks exactly like this. Had this happen as survivor and killer with blatant cheaters.