DBD Movie
Google AI states that the DBD movie was due to be released yesterday. However, I don't see it on Amazon or in the Theatres. When will it be released?
Google AI states that the DBD movie was due to be released yesterday. However, I don't see it on Amazon or in the Theatres. When will it be released?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello, the movie is not out! You can keep an eye on our official communication channels but we do not have any additional information at this time and the AI just made that up.
I thought that the movie is not even past the script part…