Break For It Achievement Not Working

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I used For the People to become broken after the gate was opened, and then ran out. It did not give me credit for it.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Stated in the summary. Is this a bug or did I do something incorrectly?

VIDEO: None

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: ModNot a Bug

Comments

  • Could you please attach the logs?

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

  • It finally showed up halfway through the next game, I guess it was delayed.