What would you all think of this as a chapter

Hey all,

I got to thinking but how would you all feel if poppy playtime entered the fog? Now that they are expanding their license to people. Personally, I think this would fit the lore pretty good and be really fun. I don't know how a survivor would work though with the grab pack. But hughy wuggy and the other cast could probably have some cool abilities.

Let me hear your thoughts!

Comments

  • It's got it's charm, but most characters are unusable.

    Huggy? What is exactly special about him that warrants a full killer power?

    Mommy? DbD doesn't support spiderman-esque powers, so all that's left are strechy limbs (basically a projectile)

    The Doctor is already a character, a monitoring, always present killer is already in the game (Singularity)

    So you're left with Catnap. He could work tho.

  • Catnap is mainly who I thought of too..the red smoke could hinder or slow you, similar to the clown tonic gas. I guess huggy could possibly have a rush attack.

  • @SoGo said:

    It's got it's charm, but most characters are unusable.

    Huggy? What is exactly special about him that warrants a full killer power?

    Mommy? DbD doesn't support spiderman-esque powers, so all that's left are strechy limbs (basically a projectile)

    The Doctor is already a character, a monitoring, always present killer is already in the game (Singularity)

    So you're left with Catnap. He could work tho.

    Yep, I agree.

    CatNap is probably the only one who could work, but honestly that is okay because he is easily the best character in Poppy Playtime.

  • @SoGo said:

    It's got it's charm, but most characters are unusable.

    Huggy? What is exactly special about him that warrants a full killer power?

    Mommy? DbD doesn't support spiderman-esque powers, so all that's left are strechy limbs (basically a projectile)

    The Doctor is already a character, a monitoring, always present killer is already in the game (Singularity)

    So you're left with Catnap. He could work tho.

    Honestly I agree, if we had to see poppy playtime in the fog catnap is the only way I'd want to see it be done.

  • Meh, personally not a fan but that’s just my opinion

  • @DefiantEnd said:

    Hey all,

    I got to thinking but how would you all feel if poppy playtime entered the fog? Now that they are expanding their license to people. Personally, I think this would fit the lore pretty good and be really fun. I don't know how a survivor would work though with the grab pack. But hughy wuggy and the other cast could probably have some cool abilities.

    Let me hear your thoughts!

    How about we stop adding kid's content to the game? FNAF was dumb enough.

  • yesyes!!!! plz do it id love to see it

    poppy playtime has just disturbed me more than I thought it would and I love it

    and plz find a way to do mommy she's my fav characters (I garuntee it's not for goon I'm 💅)

    id love to see her voicelines getting more deranged as the match goes on like in the game

    like hit aww sweetie come to mommy to hit IM GOING TO TEAR U APART

    and maybe for her mori it could.be like the jumpscare from the game buy also like eating the character like hiw the toys has to survive

  • I'm not sure I could take such a concept seriously. Most licenses here have had a period of time to establish themselves as franchises. The game's reputation is also too controversial.

    Btw I'm pretty sure it will also attract a younger audience to the game, and honestly I wouldn't recommend them playing something like this. The community is too toxic.