Cosmetics visual bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

PLATFORM: xbox

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Bug occurred 06/02/25

For Leon S. Kennedy: When I put on the Carlos Oliveira customization it shows him completely white and bald, but when I get in a match he looks like Leon and has the default Leon outfit but with a buzzcut. When i put on the Persistent Investigator outfit it shows Leon in his default outfit but he has a buzzcut. I was playing with a Mikaela on two different occasions and for the first she was wearing all white and had a buzzcut but in the lobby she had her default outfit but with a buzzcut. For the second Mikaela she was completely white and bald but in lobby was wearing her default outfit with a buzzcut.

VIDEO: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MxUBvWslshdd8EsHgoDi5qlfzDl8RO-F/view?usp=drivesdk

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments