Random Packet Lose Even With Good Internet

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: For the past couple months I've been getting these random bouts of packet loss where for a split second out of nowhere I basically get teleported somewhere or something weird happens and the packet loss symbol shows up on the hud. I've tried many things to try to resolve the issue from unplugging my router and plugging it back in, to just changing wifi networks, and nothing has fixed this. Dbd is the only game where this happens and I've tested other games and they all work perfectly fine. I had a similar issue to this a little over a year ago and I made a similar bug report and it was written off as technical issues, and yet I did nothing to any technical things and it just eventually resolved itself, so I tried to just wait it out but the problem seems to just be persisting.

PLATFORM: PS4

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: N/A

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/GNLN_50tt1s?si=tW7fY0WP071zKtsl https://youtu.be/BS5z7SWiyWg?si=amQegHKuujFi55rc

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments