Comp tryhard P100 L gen-rushing survivor
Recruit me and add to comms via Discord if necessary
Username is "beng bin" on all platforms and I am from eastern North America
Recruit me and add to comms via Discord if necessary
Username is "beng bin" on all platforms and I am from eastern North America
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm in West but I'm also a gen rushing survivor
Hello! I just started streaming and host open lobbies nearly every day—players of all skill levels are welcome. LGBTQIA+ friendly. 💖
My stream and socials are under WickedMissy69—feel free to check me out there! I post videos almost daily (except during this event, when I’m grinding 12+ hours a day, haha) and stream nearly every day as well.
Hope you’ll join me!
💖 Missy