Missing Rift Cosmetics...
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Missing Rift Cosmetics. I am missing Feng's Head Cosmetic (lvl 57) and Ace's Head Cosmetic (lvl 58).
PLATFORM: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Completed the Rift level
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments
It's been 1 week and I still haven't recieved any of my rewards...
I am also having issues with this. I am missing Premium lvl80 the deep rift legs for Feng.
Any movement on the topic of missing Rift cosmetics?
PS4 player here.
I just noticed that I too am missing several rewards from this rift, even thoughI finished it several weeks ago.
Altered Campfire banner on level 62
Floral Hanfu cosmetic on level 64
Fairy Incisors cosmetic on level 65
Mycelium Noghtmare Portrait badge on level 67
For account related issues, please contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com
They are the only ones able to restore missing cosmetics.