Unknown if you like the teleporting around the map.
Demogorgon is a fun choice too
Dredge is kinda both an ambush killer as well as a teleporting one.
Could manually enter lockers to spook the unsuspecting survivors wanting that gen
Other than dredge I suppose mr springtrap himself as he also teleport and undetectable
@tech said:Dredge is kinda both an ambush killer as well as a teleporting one.Could manually enter lockers to spook the unsuspecting survivors wanting that genOther than dredge I suppose mr springtrap himself as he also teleport and undetectable
@tech said:
I do enjoy Dredge too, especially considering he's actually one of the more scary killers
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unknown if you like the teleporting around the map.
Demogorgon is a fun choice too
Dredge is kinda both an ambush killer as well as a teleporting one.
Could manually enter lockers to spook the unsuspecting survivors wanting that gen
Other than dredge I suppose mr springtrap himself as he also teleport and undetectable
I do enjoy Dredge too, especially considering he's actually one of the more scary killers