Rift Rewards not given

Summary: When I was leveling up my rift around two days ago, I noticed that one of the rift rewards wasn't actually given to me.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I'm not sure exactly when/how it happened, but I remember at one point I was leading up to that Feng Min headpiece, when suddenly I was exactly one level ahead in the rift despite not actually having any rift fragments obtained up to that point. Regardless I moved up to the Adam headpiece and obtained it like normal, but I ended up moving past the Feng Min headpiece, which is where I suspect the bug happened. Another theory I have is that the login rewards for the Before The Masquerade might have given me rift fragments that might've skipped the actual reward.

Screenshot 2025-05-29 121424.png Screenshot 2025-05-29 121530.png
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments