Who's your favorite survivor
Mines David
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Characters probably Laurie
To play probably David because I love bp and he has the highest tier wglf (also he’s shirtless) or Nea because I love her butch flannel style and urban evasion. Also my Dwight has a good load out and looks like an Austen hero. I like Claudette too because she seems nice in spite of the toxic people who play her, and her cosmetics lend most to my preference of “I need something cute but also something that doesn’t paint me like a neon sign for the killer to find me” (which is a little ironic because I really like 90s Meg and also her bright red carnival hair.)
Mr. D, of course. Dwight's the man.
Feng Min, her new cosmetics are great
Megan
i hate feng min.
i don't really have a favorite survivor. i have least favorites.
I hate your opinion
and i hate yours.
Glad we understand each other
same
Claudette.
P3 claudette
Baby dwight (his default costume)
I can't decide which one is my main. I play them equally nowadays. It was claudette in the past though.
Kate is my favorite, though I really like a lot of them.
<-