Anon mode
My Xbox username got posted on Reddit because I ran lightborn. I absolutely despise this community 🤣
Bring. Anon. Mode. To. Xbox.
My Xbox username got posted on Reddit because I ran lightborn. I absolutely despise this community 🤣
Bring. Anon. Mode. To. Xbox.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had no idea you had no anon on Xbox, that sucks actually.
I use it all the time these days, it just avoids weirdos getting fixated on you and stalking screenshots, reviews or anything they can comment on and making your matches miserable when they run into you.
Hopefully they add it for you guys, it saves a lot of drama and nonsense