Pallet stuns
Has anyone else noticed that the 'drop pallet' thing is just vanishing when the killer is near? I've been playing for years and never had this problem, but lately I'm always getting hit at pallets because they've changed something? I can't quite put my finger on what's happened, but I'm just making sure it's not something that only I'm experiencing?
Comments
Uncommon cheat I've seen. The prompt to drop pallets will conveniently dissappear once they get close.
I’ve went down many times because of this. I always assumed I just get the timing wrong but I do have some recordings of my matches when you physically hear me spamming the space bar to drop the pallet and it just never dropped lol
idk I chalk it up to weird ping. The same way they are stunned on one side of the pallet and I still got hit on the other, or a hatchet that hits around a corner. Ping hits make the game look funny and frustrating some times.