Who is the best Pyramid Head player? I recently am getting back into the game, and I lose badly.
I lose badly with PH, specifically. I've been dominating with Dredge, Kaneki (of course), and of course ol' reliable Nurse and even Spirit.
The problem I have with PH is that people I go against are ridiculously good at dodging my M2, but also seemingly to react to any attempt to fake out, meaning if I hold it as they run to a pallet, they can be right on the edge of the pallet to dodge, but if I let go, they then run through the pallet, or vault the window, or whatever else.
I also can't condemn anyone because as soon as I start dragging the knife, they immediately leave the loop.
Even if I am able to get some downs relatively quickly, and use perks like Pain Resonance and Pop, I can't effectively pressure gens and basically lose 3 gens within the first 3 minutes of the game, and then I'm just completely screwed.
Comments