Murder mill T shirts
hey guys, I bought PlayStation plus to be able to get dead by daylight but I’ve already purchased the casting of frank stone. Will I still be able to get the T shirts even though I just downloaded deadbydaylight through ps plus??
Comments
I think u need to. Connect both of them through bhvr account.
If that's possible with console accounts I'm not sure
Hey bubbalovesme,
I don’t think it matters how you own DBD, all rewards and cosmetics are linked to your Behaviour account. I only have the disc PS4 version, and I have the PS PS5 version when it was a free monthly game, so I didn’t have to bother with the disc anymore. As long as you select what platform you have Frank Stone for and what platform you have DBD for, it should all work fine. I did have a little trouble linking my accounts though but maybe this has been fixed since. Hope this helps, let me know how you get on :)