Can't Recieve Premium Item From Rift Pass

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

PLATFORM: PC (steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

When process to that level but can't get item from premium item rift pass

DeadByDaylight.log 20250528094018_1.jpg

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • the feng cosmetic is bugged I have passed these items as well and was looking forward to wearing the head piece but it won’t give it to me even tho I passed that tier many tiers ago

  • I got the same issue here 😭😭

  • I didn't recieve any of my rift rewards after reaching level 58 on all platforms

  • I have the same problem but with Claudette's top

  • This rift is cooked. This on top of ppl unsure of if they'll even be able to finish it (the rift) with how low rift frag rewards are atm…

  • Made a post about this on the 28th of May because I'm having the same problem with Claudette's top. I've finished the pass and still have yet to receive it.