a question for the tournament

so if the tournament for console is on the 23rd and 24th and the update isn’t out for them wouldn’t it be unfair because vacuum is still there and a few glitches so how would it be fair? I’d like to know some people’s thoughts and opinions.

Comments

  • what tournament?
  • Players will be playing against team on the same live update number. If console still has the vaccum pallets by next weekend, that means everyone in the PS4 / XBOX tournament will be facing the same thing.
    As we do not play crossplatform, it doesn't give anyone an advantage.

  • No I mean that’s a big difference with pc which means it’s harder for pc player and easier for console so again how is that fair?
  • Also certification only takes 10 days or in Microsoft’s case they usually release patches on the second or last Tuesday of the month if it’s not out by now you guys didn’t send it in when you said you guys did
  • I'm sure they want us to have it just as bad as we do, cause I know myself along with many others are going to pour some hard earned cash into it. I'm very excited can't wait for it to come to ps4.
  • I'm sure they want us to have it just as bad as we do, cause I know myself along with many others are going to pour some hard earned cash into it. I'm very excited can't wait for it to come to ps4.
    Same but they are lying about the dates