Survivor event decorum
Hello,
considering the universal 25pts up for grabs for escaping with a vessel, would you consider it to be good practice to escape as soon as one can, rather than trying to save a fellow survivor in need?
Hmmm... Personally, I would ask my team mates to run for the hills, as soon as is possible, to score max team points!
Comments
I leg it when I can. No point in risking 25 event points.
If it is safe and convenient for me to save someone i will but the event points come first. Really no incentive to stick your neck out for dying survivors once the gates are powered especially if you have a vessel. Choice between 10k points and 25+ towards event progression or a piddly 2k+ points for altruism with the large chance of getting caught and killed.
So yes, leaving early is very nice for the other Survivors.
Unfortunately, this was a bug. Wish I'd have known, I'd have been grinding survivor all evening! Its gone now 😢