Had to reset pc as game crashed

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When playing with a friend as killer in 2 v 8 the application froze, preventing me from tabbing out of it. This happens when I was viewing a player profile as the match start timer hit 0

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: We load into lobby, I click on usernames that I found interesting to check out their profile, as match timer hits zero the dbd application freezes, I know it was dbd specifically as I was in a discord call at the time & it was still working when the crash occoured. I try to tab out of the app, it doesn’t work, I try ctrl alt delete that also doesn’t work, I force shut down my pc. When I logged back into dbd I noticed that no progress had been losses but cosmetics that I had equipped had been changed back to the ones the character was wearing when I logged in earlier.


Edit, I found this in my pc notifications

IMG_0922.jpeg
Tagged: Declined

Comments