PC - Rift Tier Notifications Replay

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: So basically when you view the rift pass, you are met with this very loud noise of multiple tiers "unlocking" (even though they are already unlocked). It shows roughly the entire previous page unlocking each time you view the rift pass.
It wasn't always like this, I remember it used to just have the VFX for the tiers that you've unlocked, but haven't yet viewed (although it has been like this for a while, it's not new).

I hope this can be changed because I have to lower my volume every time I view the rift pass (sensory overload lol) I can't imagine this is intentional as the sound is very off-putting and oppressive.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. View the rift (once you've progressed through it a bit)
  2. See the VFX

Here is a video, to better demonstrate.

Watch "riftbug" on Streamable.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments