How long does it take for support to respond?
I know behaviour interactive is a big company and they have a lot to do, but it's been three days since I sent my request and I would really like an answer soon.
I know behaviour interactive is a big company and they have a lot to do, but it's been three days since I sent my request and I would really like an answer soon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually within 2 business days.
Although has be up to 5 for me. Just depends on how busy they are. I hope you get a response soon.
it really depends.. usually there is at least some automated respond within a few (5-ish?) business days to let you know that your Message isnt forgotten when the number of requests is unususlly high.
Ah okey, thank you guys! :D
Too bad, even after 7 days, there's been no response from support. What do I do now?
Can someone tell me what the point of support is if it doesn't help? Why doesn't support contact me to find a solution?
cant tell you way they are not responding, I have opened plenty of requests and have always gotten an answer.
have you sent only that one request or After that more?
I sent two at once because I didn't quite understand the system yet. But both were simply closed. Should I perhaps apply to them to resolve my issue myself? :D
Maybe it closes automatically after a while and I should try again?
Of course, I contacted Steam Support again to get a solution. At least Steam Support is talking to me.
it should definitley not close on it’s own after some time 😅
I just asked because apparently you get set back at the end of the queue if you open a new request on the same topic
But since they wer closed apparently someone must have manually closed them? So you should try to reopen it and ask for clarifications
So.. i cant really help you here.
I tried it again now, and it's almost like playing lottery. First, you submit the certificate and hope you've won the lottery ticket. In this case, the ticket is a response from support.Thanks for your help anyway :D