Weekly Developer Choice bundle purchase keeps failing

PLATFORM: X Box and Switch

I have both the singularity skin and the drone charm, the updated price is 759 auric cells. I have tried to purchase on both the Xbox and the switch, both just say purchase failed

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I'm experiencing the same issue on PC (Steam). I own the Singularity skin, Blood Moon charm, and Drone Killer Prototype charm. I am trying to purchase the Skull Merchant skin and Broken Mask charm. The adjusted price is 720 Auric Cells, and I have more than enough to complete the transaction. Every time I attempt to make the purchase, I get the following message:

    PURCHASE FAILED

    The purchase has failed. If you have been charged for this purchase, please reach out to us at https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en.

    Please note that I am NOT being charged Auric Cells for the attempted purchases and that they are remaining in my wallet.

    20250523070932_1.jpg
  • I'm really hoping this will be fixed :( my adjusted price is only 30 cells and I've tried to purchase it every day since it was added to the store - I just want the drone charm and I'm worried it'll be gone before I can even get it :(

  • I'm having this issue as well!! I hope they fix it before the bundle is gone.