Gamemode PoV Swap
During the convention Springtrap reveal was shown a new Gamemode where killers and survivors povs were swapped would you be interested in playing this mode?
During the convention Springtrap reveal was shown a new Gamemode where killers and survivors povs were swapped would you be interested in playing this mode?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
fps survivor would be Awsome. I don’t think 3rd person killer would be as fun but I will say it could be interesting. I don’t think it will work without many many bugs unfortunately.
Id play 3rd person killer just for Warhammer Titan but otherwise it doesn't sound appealing. I like the killing feeling personal
1st person survivor sounds fun though
I still feel it was a spectator mode kind of thing. Im hoping it's a post match "rewarch" option. Would be great at cheat reporting.