📣 New Orela Rose Community Challenge for Charity✨️
Healing others in trials will increase the donated amount
Healing others in trials will increase the donated amount
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
someone go grab legion rn we need their help!
Oh, that's a very cute gimmick, I'm into that.
I wonder, does 2v8 count for this? I already play Medic, I could probably tick this up noticeably just by myself lmao
I'm also a Medic!
I would hope so but hopefully ThatRyanB or another BHVR team member can pop in to confirm or deny. (I don't know if I'm allowed to tag ThatRyanB so hopefully he sees this)
I will play healer for this 24/7