bloodweb bug
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Huntress bloodweb bugs
PLATFORM: xbox and pc
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: my gf can´t level up huntress.
The level just keeps reverting back and she got bloodpoints back.
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
Could you please attach the logs?
To find them:
Thank you.
I had the exact same issue.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lNx79zHGSZVadVWSsoPBIV27ZWKxxJAa/view
I also have that problem, how do you even fix it??
When i reported, it just sent me here, end of story
My Haddie has a mystery box in her bloodweb. It's my last node in the level 31 bloodweb. When I click the mystery box and try to level up to level 32 it goes back to level 31 and gives me back the bloodpoints I used for the mystery box.
Same issue on my level 45 sable, green mystery box last to be purchased on bloodweb making me stuck at level 45 forever, buying it just refunds my bloodpoints and gives me nothing and doesnt send me to the next level either. Just like the OP above.