[Bug]: Text “Send Friend Request” comes out from the decorative elements
Description: When i’m in the score table where there are both the four survivors and I the killer. If I click with the left mouse button on one of the 4 survivors, this menu appears where the text "Send friend request" comes out of the decorative element in the Italian language (Screenshot 1), instead in the English language everything is correct (Screenshot 2)
Step by Step:
- I launch the game into steam
- I play as Killer and decide to choose The plague
- I’m starting a match
- I finish the match,
- On the score table, where there are both the four survivors and I the killer.
- I click with the left mouse button on one of the 4 survivors, this menu appears where the text "Send friend request" comes out of the decorative element in the Italian language (Screenshot 1)
- If i change into english language i don’t have this issue (Screenshot 2)
Language: italian
Version game: 8.7.1
Game mode: Normal
Size monitor: 1920x1080
Platform: PC – Steam
Screenshot:
Image 1 =>
Image 2 ⇒
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
To fix this issue, you need to reduce the font size used in the Italian language.


Comments