Hello, I am -
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561198963818996%2F
got a game lock in Dead by Daylight because a man (my friend) -
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561199814067994
played with cheats in Dead by Daylight on Family Sharing. As soon as I saw the blocking notification, I immediately deleted it from Family Sharing and wrote in support of Dead by Daylight. They told me that they would be able to remove the lock from my account -
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561199814067994
only if the user's account is
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561199814067994
, which was played with cheats will be unlocked. That user is
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561199814067994
wrote to support about the request to unblock my account -
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561198963818996%2F
, but he was told that in order to remove the lock from my account -
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561198963818996%2F
it is necessary that I personally write to them. I wrote to them again, and after 12 days they still haven't answered me. What should I do in this situation? I -
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fsteamcommunity.com%2Fprofiles%2F76561198963818996%2F
personally haven't played with cheats, and besides, it doesn't make sense to me, because I spent a lot of time in Dead by Daylight, have almost all the licensed chapters, and many donated skins.
Comments
Your friend got you a ban and you just have to accept it and buy a game on a fresh account. You have to live with the ban.
Ideal? No. Your friend is to blame for cheating with steam sharing with your account at stake. Get better friends. A real one isn't going to put your personal account at risk.
Also what do you mean a lock? A game ban is quite literally a game ban. You describe it as if you have a family pin setting enabled. Either way Valve won't remove the ban so I have no idea who you are contacting unless it is EAC or BHVR support which they'd likely tell you they cannot help you.
You let Clara on your PC, your fault and nobody here can help you.