[Missing translation]: “Unlock by completing event quests” – Collection – Game mode: 2 v8.

Description: When i click on the “2v8 game mode info” banner, i can see some description about the section Overview. If i click on the “Collection” button, here there are three rewards from this new event. Under the image of these rewards there is a missing translation into italian language (Video 1)

Step by Step:

  1. I launch the game from the steam
  2. I’m awaiting to load the game
  3. There is a trailer of the new survivor Orela,
  4. I click on the “2v8 GAME MODE INFO” banner,
  5. The game show this overview where there are some descriptions
  6. I click on the “Collection” button on the main menu
  7. Here there are three rewards, under the image of these rewards, there is a missing translation into italian language (Video 1)

Missing translation: “Unlock by completing event quests.”

My italian translation: “Ottenibile completando le missioni evento.”

Language: italian

Version game: 8.7.1

Game mode: 2v8

Size monitor: 1920x1080

Platform: PC – Steam

Video:

Video 1 =>

https://youtu.be/1DjBCeeeaOY?si=cs96sMmv5sALyS0K

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments