Cosmetics not visible in menu
Most of my cosmetics are not visible from the lobby. I have to go to the store to change my outfits. As an example, I have all of Orela and Sable's cosmetics but I can only see three of them.
Tagged:
Not a Bug
Most of my cosmetics are not visible from the lobby. I have to go to the store to change my outfits. As an example, I have all of Orela and Sable's cosmetics but I can only see three of them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry i accidentally submitted with out photos but here are screenshots as proof.
Press the button next to the search bar that looks like a tag and only thing marked there should be owned.
Someone helped em out on bluesky but thank you!!