Rework Hex: Wretched Fate

I think, we can all agree that Dracula is one of Dead By Daylight's favorite and most powerful killers in the game. He's super fun to play as, with his different Shape-shifting forms and abilities. It's no wonder why people like him so much (Unless you're a survivor main who hates every single killer in the game, but that's besides the point).

That said, I find it quite bizarre that Dracula's perk selection, isn't really that good. Don't get me wrong. Dominance is an amazing perk that protects your hex Totems. And human greed is alright at best. It's unique, but not the greatest aura reading perk in the game. But their is always one perk that always rubs me the wrong way. Hex: Wretched Fate. It is by far one of the worst Hex Perks In the game. It only targets the obsession, and like all hex Perks, once it's cleansed, it's gone forever. But here's the thing. All hex Perks have a certain reaction with each killer. Once it's cleansed, killers are all like, "Blast! Those Darn Survivors cleansed my Totem! Darn them!" But in the case with Wretched Fate. The killer doesn't really lose much. If anything, it just means that you can't tunnel the obsession anymore. It's honestly a waste of a Hex perk. That is why I personally believe that Hex: Wretched Fate deserves a fine tune up. A full blown Rework. Luckily I have an Idea of how you can do it Behavior. As Megatron said in G1 Transformers, "Hear Me Out."

BEHOLD!!!

Hex: Wretched Fate

You see your victims from afar and seek to prolong their suffering

After one Generator has been repaired, 3 random Dull Totems ignite into Hex Totems, Cursing all survivors.

While all Hex Totems are active, All survivors suffer a 50% Repair speed penalty. Survivors see the Hex Totems auras when within 12 metres.

When one of Hex: Wretched Fate's Hex Totems is cleansed, it subtracts 15% of the Repair speed penalty. Hex: Wretched Fate will remain active until all of it's Hex Totems are cleansed.

And there you have it. Of course this is just an idea. So for godsake, don't take it personally or literally. I hope this little idea helps a lot. And I hope you found it interesting Behaviour (if you even looked at it). Hopefully we do get a rework of Hex: Wretched Fate soon. For now, I hope you found this discussion very interesting. Thank you for your time.

Comments

  • that would just be pentimento into another pentimento, I don't like this at all.

    Maybe if it was one totem per gen, but I dont really have an issue with the current one, it's kind of just a niche perk like half the other released ones.