DEDICATED SERVER IS NOT RESPONDING; DISCONNECTING

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: While playing in matches, match disconnects and gives error message-DEDICATED SERVER NOT RESPONDING; DISCONNECTING and I then get booted from the match and receive a penalty. I am now up to 3 day penalty because I continually get disconnected every time I play.

PLATFORM: Playstation 4

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: While playing in matches, match disconnects and gives error message-DEDICATED SERVER NOT RESPONDING; DISCONNECTING and I then get booted from the match and receive a penalty. I am now up to 3 day penalty because I continually get disconnected every time I play. I have emailed support and they say it is not their servers and they cannot help me further. My internet is fine and no other issues with any games.

VIDEO:

IMG_9408.jpeg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Fixed

Comments