Linux now crashes when using ReShade

Issue Summary: The game will reach 100% on the EAC menu before crashing immediately on Linux when using ReShade. This issue is brand new to the 8.7.1 Update.

Platform: Steam/Linux

How to Replicate: Use ReShade on Linux

Logs: Log provided below

steam-381210.log
Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I have a similar problem, but I assure you that it is not caused by reshade, because I have already uninstalled and removed reshade, goverlay and reinstalled the game from scratch, it seems to be an EAC incompatibility due to some change in 8.7.1

    Anyway, on my profile I posted this linux crash bug in detail.

  • @jiogo1 said:

    I have a similar problem, but I assure you that it is not caused by reshade, because I have already uninstalled and removed reshade, goverlay and reinstalled the game from scratch, it seems to be an EAC incompatibility due to some change in 8.7.1

    Anyway, on my profile I posted this linux crash bug in detail.

    see the thing is though, i was able to get the game to boot again after uninstalling all the ReShade files and removing the launch option for it.

  • Sadly having the same issue on my steam deck which was fixed after removing the files associated with reshade. Hoping it gets fixed soon because I really don't like how dark my game is ;o;