Completely no audio - at all (except one thing)
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: So basically it was two days when I wanted to play a few matches when i noticed the game has no sound at all. Not in the menus or in a match. I've checked all my audio settings for the game and my laptop and nothing. The weird thing is, the opening cinematic when you first open the game does have audio, so i really dont know what could be up.
Originally, when i was writing this yesterday and opened the game to get a video, it suddenly decided to start working, but now today its doing the same thing.
PLATFORM: Steam (PC)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Um… open up the game? I dont know what i did different for this to happen
VIDEO: I would have a video- but again! when i open obs to record it suddenly has audio again, so i dunno how thats related.
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments