Instant plague death

https://youtu.be/VwFoZ74wJuM?si=saFDAqu0z7wwp6t2


While playing a match of survivor, against a plague, two teammates dc'd and another killer herself. I decided to wait out the match for that ever the other two bots do (die or finish gens). Is at in a corner and waited out. I was also infected on the off chance the gates were spat on so killer wouldn't know if I had touched the gates or not. In the clip, however, I died right where I stood. Healthy and walking.

This could be a measure for stopping afk players but I couldn't find anyone having a similar experience.

Is this a feature I never knew about during my 6 years of playing?

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Its the new if no gen is not finished inside last 10 minutes of match time killer can abandon the match. It makes it look like you died but in reality its considered a draw.