Some guy claimed to have my address

As title says,

After a match as pig I get a series of threatening messages from a user. My responses are highlighted in yellow.

381210_536.jpg

Its a bit cut off at the top but he said see you next Tuesday

381210_537.jpg

I know its probably bluster but I would just like to know if I should give their threats about having my address any water.

Comments

  • It's highly unlikely that they actually know where you live and even less likely that they'll do anything even if they did. They're just a coward on the internet trying to scare you.

    Pretty sure making these kinds of threats will result in a permaban for them either way, so I hope they enjoy losing their account over trying to be a big man over the internet.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    It's highly unlikely that they actually know where you live and even less likely that they'll do anything even if they did. They're just a coward on the internet trying to scare you.

    Pretty sure making these kinds of threats will result in a permaban for them either way, so I hope they enjoy losing their account over trying to be a big man over the internet.

    I dunno, he seemed pretty scary in the end game chat