Bloodweb reseting oddly

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I have had this odd bug that happens usually when I first time in the game session use bloodpoints on survivor after playing a match. After using the bloodpoints on the bloodweb page, then selecting loadout and then coming back to bloodweb causes the bloodweb to reset to fresh bloodweb and refunding the bloodpoints. It only happens once for survivor and don't know if its because I still have some characters that have webs that have event offerings and items in them from old events. Still I could swear some of them did not have any event stuff and it still happened. Sometimes it seems that I get the bloodpoints back even if I finised the bloodweb.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Use bloodpoints on survivor not finishing the web
  2. Change to loadout page
  3. Observe gaining back the bloodpoints and the whole bloodweb is fresh

VIDEO: No video

PLAYER LOGS:

Here is a log where it just happened when I was using bloodpoints on Ripley

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments