[Bug]: Format html Deal “80% off the Casting of Frank Stone”

Description: WHen i login at the first time of today,  i can see this message about of the Deal of 80% off of the Casting of Frank Stone, here in this message there is a small format html issue into italian language (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:

  1. I launch the game into the steam
  2. I’m awaiting which this game is loading on the main menu
  3. The game shows this deal message of the Casting of Frank Stone
  4. The description has a small issue of the Format html issue into italian language (Screenshot 1)

Language: italian

Version game: 8.7.0

Size monitor: 1920x1080

Platform: PC – Steam

Screenshot:

Image 1 ⇒

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.05.10 - 02.45.30.75.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

I hope which this message will be fixed very soon :)

Tagged: Under Review

Comments