Look at his right arm, it is not only missing the sleeve it has in first person but it also is the complete wrong texture. It becomes more noticable in certain lights
I've noticed he's had the sleeve missing on that arm for some time now, but I think it's intentional to help the player see the knife and swing better. I haven't seen that texture glitch though; you might wanna report it in the bug section.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im pointing to his arm which is clearly not supposed to look like that
which costume is that
classic costume
since when is this bugged?
also you can report it in the respective forum section (or upvote it if already reported by someone else): https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs
it isn't a bug it just looks really bad because they got rid of his sleeve
idk about you but Im glad he put them there because I almost missed it
Ghostface classic outfit looks okay for me. ive tried all differnet skins now
it looks terrible in first person
I think its just for you, for me it looks completely normal. I got all sets and i tried them all out and nothing weird.
Look at his right arm, it is not only missing the sleeve it has in first person but it also is the complete wrong texture. It becomes more noticable in certain lights
I've noticed he's had the sleeve missing on that arm for some time now, but I think it's intentional to help the player see the knife and swing better. I haven't seen that texture glitch though; you might wanna report it in the bug section.