Huntress hatchet hit but didn't count as a hit

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

When I throw a hatchet, I hear the sound of a hit, but the survivor doesn't get injured.

PLATFORM: PC/Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I played three games as Huntress today. In the first two games, the issue occurred once on a medium-range throw at a survivor standing at the exit gate switch.

In the third game, I was on Dead Dawg Saloon. The survivor was at the main generator, and I was standing below. I threw a hatchet through the railing, and the issue occurred again. I attempted two more throws in the same spot, and both resulted in the same bug. I also tried throwing through the large, broken gap in the railing, but the problem still persisted.

All of these throws clearly hit the survivor around the shoulder or arm. Later in the same match, I performed nearly identical throws, which did register correctly and dealt damage.

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Been having this on a lot of ranged killers. From Xeno to Huntress and everyone in-between.